Kāinga Rua Hall (student accommodation formerly known as Taranaki 217) is managed by Massey University but remains a Wellington Tenths Trust property.
For student accommodation enquiries contact Massey University http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/student-life/accommodation/halls-of-residence/kainga-rua.cfm
The student accommodation in upper Taranaki Street has some 148 studio units in two blocks. Kāinga Rua Hall is the ideal accommodation choice for students who have come straight from college or who are not yet ready to share a flat. The Hall is a five minute walk from Massey’s Wellington campus.
- Single and twin rooms, with ensuite bathrooms, for 155 residents.
- Furnished with basic items.
- Suitable for students aged 17 to 21 years.
- Shared common areas to cook and eat, with two shared lounges.
- Open courtyards with grass areas for outdoor enjoyment as well as a study room and a movie room.
- Less than a one minute walk to Pukeahu Park.